The decadence and sophistication of the Romantic Era are reimagined in this Paris Salon fan style blue chenille swag valance curtains. This unique style, beige velvet swags overlapped with blue chenille fans with hand made fabric flowers stitched to the center, is one of our new favorite design additions.
Valance + 2 Drape panels
- 1 separate valance with swags and tails, measuring 100'' in width
- 2 drape panels, each meauring 100''W x 100''H; 200% fullness
- Bonus: 2 matching fabric tiebacks
- 3 swags, 4 fans and 2 tails, fully lined, outlined by gold tassel fringes
- 100'' wide
- Rod pocket
- 1 drape panel, fully lined
- 100''W x 100''H
- Rod pocket
- Blue chenille with small gold patterns
- Light gold polyester embossed with subtle English rose pattern
Recommended measuring instructions:
Measure the width of your window, including any wooden frame on both sides. For this rod pocket curtain style, add 3 to 5 inches if you want valance only. If you are to use draperies underneath the valance, add 10 to 20 inches (if space allows) to make the window appear wider.
It is as easy as installing any regular curtain panels except that you need two separate rods. The drape panel rod will be installed slightly lower and inside the valance rod. Since both valance and drape panels are rod pocket, just slide the valance through the valance rod and panels through the panel rod. Hang both rods on the supporting brackets. And you are done!