1. Start customization tool
2. Click to select window styles. The default is a single regular window. Click on "Bay window" to explore more options.
3. Drag the style bar to view more styles.
4. Chosse window treatment styles. The defaul is "Valance and panels" but you can click on "Valance only" for swag valance only or "Panel only" for panels.
5. Drag the fabric bar to the left to view more fabric options.
6. Sort the fabric based on price.
7. Click "Filter" to select fabrics.
8. Drag the fringe bar to the left to select more fringe options.
9. Choose wall color that best matches your home (optional).
10. Choose size (width & height). Width refers to valance width. Height refers to panel height.
11. Live view the curtain designs in your home.
12. Choose panel heading. The default is "Rod pocket", however, you can choose "Pinch pleat" or "Grommet" as panel heading.
13. Add sheer panels. They will be of the same size as the curtain panels if any.
Step 1: select window type and style (Watch demo video)
Choose single window or bay window to get started. If you want the full set, click on "Valance and panels"; if you want valance without panels, click on "Valance only". Click on the style icons to see the style in the main picture frame. Live view the design in your home on mobile version.
Step 2: select fabric
Click on any fabric icons to see the selected style using a certain fabric. If you already have an idea of the color and pattern, click on "Filter" to narrow down the selections.
Step 3: select 2nd fabric (optional)
Click on "Add 2nd fabric" button to unlock the option of having a second fabric on some parts of the valance. It will open the fabric selector again and you can click on different fabrics to see the simulation.
Once you choose the second fabric from the fabric selector, the simulation will show a default placement. However, you can alway change the placement by checking the boxes on different options such as "Swags", "Rod Pocket", "Size Tails", etc. The simulation will change accordingly. Explore the advanced option!
Step 4: select fringe
You can choose "No fringe" or different fringe option.
Step 5: change wall color
Step 6: select curtain size
You can use the default window treatment size (70"W x 96"H) to continue with the design. If you already know the curtain size you are about to order, simply change the size accordingly. You can always come back to change the size later.
Step 6: select matching sheer panels
Choose the sheers as you like. The size of the sheers will be the same as the curtain panels or matching with the valance you choose.
Step 7: add to cart
The price will change with your selections and you can add your design to cart any time. That said, you can always come back and edit the item in cart later.
If you want to add same-fabric pillow cases, you can email us the size and quantity and we can set up a special product page for you.
Have fun exploring the customization tool and start designing your own curtains now!